Contact these service providers directly when you need assistance.
Contact the TGHA Administrator or Board when a matter involves our common property or many neighbours. 
Show More

click an image to discover more

311 City Programs and Services

dial 311 or go to the 311 Contact Centre for information about City departments, programs and services, to book a facility or register for a program, to purchase licences or request inspections, for bylaw information, garbage collection and roadway maintenance and repair information, or to submit a complaint. On behalf of homeowners, TGHA often contacts 311 to seek information, submit a complaint or request a service. Reference numbers help track the status of a request or complaint.

Go to link