Contact these service providers directly when you need assistance.
Contact the TGHA Administrator or Board when a matter involves our common property or many neighbours. 
Show More

click an image to discover more

City Bylaws and Licences

review City bylaws, ask questions, file a complaint or pay a ticket online. Bylaws help maintain the health, safety and wellness of our community. It's easy to apply for a licence or permit or request an inspection. Pet licences are available online and allow the City to contact the owners when a pet is found.

Go to link