Contact these service providers directly when you need assistance.
Contact the TGHA Administrator or Board when a matter involves our common property or many neighbours. 
Show More

click an image to discover more


keeps our lights on and our water flowing. Contact Epcor for power, natural gas and water questions or concerns, billing, efficiency and conservation, safety and construction, or to repair or replace City lights. Call Epcor for emergency services; contact the TGHA Administrator for non-urgent concerns regarding the entrance lights, pond, fountains or stream.

Go to link